WindAc Call for Abstract
The WindAc Africa 2021 abstracts submission is still open. You are kindly reminded that the deadline of the abstract submission, 31 March 2021, is quickly approaching.
Reminder of Topics of Particular Interest!
The topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- The Wind Resource
- Wind turbine operation (Operation & Maintenance)
- Grid Integration
- Wind power and environment (Environmental Planning and Management)
- Wind turbine technology (Embedded & Utility)
- Wind Energy Economics & Finance
- Energy Policy
- Wind for Communities
- Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer
- Battery Storage
- Hydrogen Economy
- New Emerging Markets in an African Context
SPECIFICATIONS AND SUBMISSIONS PROCEDURE
We hereby wish to invite contributors to submit abstracts for our conference through the email to email@example.com and or firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage case study research methods. All selected abstracts will be informed of their nomination after the closing date 31 March 2021 and will be invited to submit a full paper due by the 30 July 2021. Please note that researchers can choose to either:
1) Submit an existing manuscript with published work or 2) Submit new unpublished findings.
Should a speaker present new findings in his/her paper, he/she has the option to have his/her manuscript rigorously reviewed by the Scientific Advisory Committee.
The abstract should be no more than one page using the typeface and point size of respectively Verdana and 10pt and should be structured as follows:
- Introduce the research field and the particular problem investigated briefly;
- A statement of the objective/importance of the problem under investigation;
- An indication of the study design and setting, key findings/contributions/results;
- In conclusion, indicate a compelling argument with indication of implications for future or existing developments.
WindAc Africa conference proceedings will be accessible via restricted online platform housed on the WindAc website. All presentations made will be video-recorded and accessible to conference delegates shortly after the conference. Relevant information such as proceedings, presentations and video-recordings will be available online to the public, 2 (two) months after the conference. Public access is aimed at maximizing the exposure of the conference speakers and the dissemination of knowledge.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SUBMISSION
Abstract submission due date
Closing date for submission of abstracts Abstract selection/nomination date
Paper submission due date
Submissions of Presentations for the Conference WindAc Africa Conference
Open 10 November 2020 31 March 2021
31 May 2021
30 July 2021
30 September 2021
5, 6 and 7 October 2021
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any enquiries in this regard. Thanking you in advance and with appreciation.
For enquiries, further correspondence and liaison, kindly please contact:
Mr Lindo Sibiya
Mobile: +27 (0) 83 609 0188